Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Celebrating 1 Year of Inconsistent Blogging!

Blogging, 1 year blogiversary, bloggers

Its already been a year since I wrote my very first post Hello! What Niche? on April 1st and my follow up post the next day with No April Fool Here... wow. What momentum I had... blogging daily.

As I sit here sipping my tea, pecking at my keyboard.. I realize that although I don't get to blog as much as I'd like, it doesn't make me a bad blogger. I may not be monetized or rolling out a post for every season or trend but I still love to blog.

I remember last year when I started blogging, how proud I was. I always wanted my lil' piece of the blogosphere where I could create, express, and share and I did that... :-)

I remember having to Google to find out what a Liebster award was after being nominated.

Who knew that the size of the "featured picture" made such a difference when sharing your post. Omg! and the hours it took to get those darn "share buttons" that I kept seeing on everyone's blogs. Creating my own blog header, didn't even know it was possible. I've learned so much.

To all my fellow Inconsistent Bloggers...

Keep at it, enjoy the journey. When creativity strikes, the posts will happen. I shared some of my blogging woes at the 6th month mark ~ Where's the Momentum..  We all have plans and goals for our blog but sometimes life just happens, DON'T beat yourself up about it. Instead, turn it into your next blog post!

                                                                                                      Happy Blogging* 




Share it!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for all your valuable article! We are really happy about the your Creativity...Peridot Systems Customer Complaints

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can beginning playing in} our free online roulette games instantly, with no downloads or signups needed. Just click on the sport to start out|to begin}, or browse our gallery of free games to see the total choice. You can play roulette for fun to get a 1xbet feel for the completely different variants obtainable with no commitments.

    ReplyDelete